Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wyoming trip part 1 - long ass drive.


Soooo being stuck in the back of a car for a damn near 18 hours can sure play a toll on your back :\. To be honest it didn't seem as long as other drives did (which seemed like freakin 2 days to get from one place to another, imagine that.) So with that in check, here's me this morning after having my ass kicked by gravity and all other physical forces of nature while sitting in the back of a moving vehicle.
I felt like a ragdoll the whole time. Not to mention the weird nightmare I had after falling asleep listening to a baseball game (which I hate sports, by the way, for future reference). Not something I really wanted to wake up to. Oh well.
So also according to grandmother, North Dakota has NO gas stations. Now when I heard this I thought "ok, there has to be gas stations, really?" So with my educated guess in check, maybe she was meaning not OPEN at night. Mind you it's like easily 1:00 am when we showed up in a truck stop there. Most awkward feeling of the night. I'll hopefully keep updated here, if I don't forget at all, on what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment